21 ways you can do it instantly refreshed as quoted by WebMD, among others:
1. Get the sunshineIf it works in the light of the day, then use the 10 minutes to reach the sun. Sunlight can get a refreshing effect.In addition, get the sun also has tangible benefits. It can help the body produce vitamin D, which is essential for health. Exposure to sunlight can also increase serotonin levels, which can improve your mood and help you sleep more soundly.
2. Up and down stairs”Up and down stairs for 10 minutes is a good way so that the heart can pump blood better,” said Christine Gerbstadt, MD, RD, a spokeswoman for the American Dietetic Association.
3. Coffee break for a whileDavid Leopold, MD, director of Integrative Medical Education at the Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine in San Diego recommend special espresso. “Brewing Espresso coffee is to extract all the flavor that also has potent antioxidant properties,” said Leopold.
4. Fill crosswords (TTS)
5. StretchIf the body feels stiff after sitting at your desk all day, stretching can make the body feel more refreshed.
6. Make fruit juice drinks
7. Close your eyes and imagine a vacation to a place that we like.
8. Reading a moment like reading, comic novels, magazines and others.
9. The streets for a while
10. Are snacks containing sugar and carbs are not too many, it is better to choose snacks that contain protein.
11. Writing in a diary or personal blog.
12. Laugh.Uncertain whether there is evidence of laughter can be beneficial to health, but at least laugh can make you feel better.
13. Wash your face with cold water.
14. Switch to green teaGreen tea has the highest level of antioxidant compounds such as EGCG (epigallocatechin-3-gallate) which enables it to support health, reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and some types of cancer.
15. Try aromatherapy.
16. Consider taking supplements.
17. Listening to music
The right music can really improve your mood.
18. Eating chocolate.
Chocolate is a mild stimulant, and may also have many other health benefits, such as improving memory and reducing cardiovascular risk.
19. Managing the workspace and work table
20. Taking time to eat meals on a schedule
21. Take a deep breathTaking a deep breath to relieve stress and tension.The above method is actually a very trivial thing, but it may not be noticed by most people. However, it never hurts to try to practice.Do not waste time with a 10 minute break passive activity. 10 minutes would be very useful if used for positive active. This can make the body and mind fresh
(indonesia version on : http://cari-info-baru.blogspot.com/)